Are you ready to discover Acupressure for a Positive Birth? Deliver more choice, greater confidence and inspire inner authority for your mums?
Then you won’t want to miss this talk on
How to Avoid a Medical Induction Naturally
Attention midwives & birth workers. If you are:
- Tired of seeing mothers face a cascade of intervention that could be avoided
- Frustrated with seeing fear take over what could be an empowering birth
- Saddened by the amount of medicalisation in the birth process
- Frustrated by women’s lack of inner authority and power at this crucial time in their lives
Then this talk is for you.Get FREE access to this LIVE teleseminar on Thursday September 20 at 1030am (Sydney Australia time). That’s Perth 830am, Alice Springs/Darwin 10am, Auckland NZ 1230pm, London UK 130am. In other parts of the world this means: Wednesday September 19, LA & Vancouver 530pm, NY & Montreal 830pm. Sign up to receive access to the recording as the call has already gone live. Many thanks xx
To sign up for the tele-seminar simply add your first name and email above. Once you enter your name, you’ll receive an email with all the details on how to call in on the day. You can call in via landline or Skype. Allow 60 minutes for the call.
As a bonus for signing up, we’ll send you a special report: Say Goodbye to Colic. The Breastfeeding Guide from an Eastern Perspective.
Be on the call live if you can, as there will be specials for the live audience. Can’t make it live, sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording, which you can listen to at a later date. If you can, be near your computer connected to the internet, as we will be referring to some juicy online info and it will be easier to follow what we are saying.
In this talk you will discover:
- The biggest mistake that can hinder the start of birth
- The best acupressure point to encourage bub to engage and ripen that cervix
- Be introduced to the Ancient Pathways, why they are important and how they can get women in touch with their bodies
- Find out how Chinese medicine can transform your midwifery toolkit
- The importance of touch and how crucial it is in the lead up to birth
- How to calm their nerves and deal naturally with anxiety
- Inspiring pregnancy and birthing stories where situations have been incredibly turned around using acupressure
This talk is for you if:
- You are interested in providing greater choice for your mums
- You love to learn natural and effective techniques that work, are holistic and non-invasive
- You are keen to find out how Chinese medicine can benefit your mums and their birth
“We have helped many midwives learn these techniques to help them achieve a beautiful and enjoyable birth experience for their women”
“I find that working antenatally a lot of women have pelvic discomfort or swelling, back pain etc and I find that the acupressure points a very useful tool to educate women, and it doesn’t take very long so I teach them then get them to go home and practice. So I’m finding them really good.”
- Helen (Midwife)
” Many thanks for your wonderful Acubirth workshop. I have been singing your praises ever since returning to Parkes.
My first night at work after your workshop, I had the most wonderful young woman who responded beautifully to the acupressure that I tried.
I work in a small rural hospital, with an enrolled Nurse to help. I had your workshop book out on our desk. My Nurse kept going out to see what points I was using. As our mother responded very well, my nurse was really amazed.
Hopefully some of our other midwives will see themselves going to Sydney to do this workshop.
Thank you again for an excellent, professional workshop.”
- Barbara Stokes, Midwife, Acubirth Sydney April 21, 2011
“Dear Rebecca and Naomi,
Thank you both so much for such a happy, informative seminar!! I’m still crying for joy at that last little story (the blokey bloke supporting!) and at the joy of learning!…
I’m super keen to do your course and would love to take the opportunity right now, I’m so passionate like yourselves…
You are both so wonderful, Thank you again for such a great teleseminar. I look forward to more!!
Much love and blessings to you both,
Sita XxxxxxxX “
- Sita Tara (Doula) Byron Bay,
Teleseminar Free Call Listener Sept 2012
We look forward to meeting you on the call and it’s our sincerest wish that we can further support you and your midwifery & birthing practice.
Naomi Abeshouse & Rebecca Mar Young
Your Eastern Birthing Mentors
Acubirth for Midwives
Naomi & Rebecca are Australian Government registered Acupuncturists and Chinese herbalists who run on-line education programs for midwives & birth workers. They also run the Red Tent Health Centre that specialises in natural health care for pregnant women in Sydney Australia.
Red Tent Health Centre Pty Ltd
61 Queen Street Woollahra
Sydney NSW 2025 Australia
P: + 61 2 9327 7537, 1800 RED TENT (within Australia)